In the Summertime

In the summertime I can sit right down... how to make a delicious, healthy meal for two, in the heat.

This meal consists of micro greens, radish sprouts, add anything you like to your salad. I had some radishes, asparagus,sweet pepper, black berries.
I grilled an ear of white corn, a few asparagus sprigs, squeezed lime on them before serving. A few  raspberries, little olive oil, lavender and fennel, mixed together with balsamic, make a very light dressing.

 Sweet potatoes were sprayed with sunflower oil, added some ground chipotle, and grilled before adding greek yogurt, with a few drops of fresh Orange - juice and pepitas.

 I get these ideas from other blogs, add some of my own ideas, then they become something different. Thats what the fun with food is all about for me..Creatively cooking!

No comments:

Calling all Locavore's- Markets in your Area