Morning


Another day in Paradise.............
Sitting here on my veranda, sipping away on my Cafe'.....
a bit foggy over the beach, 
the quiet of the morning is rather comforting,
yet stimulating.


Rushing are the cars below,
beginning another day of frenetic movement in the OC...
This was once a quaint little town this Orange County

My ascent to a more gentle place was but a mere dream. 

And so it goes....another day, another dollar to be made, or for me to be spent...
I get to wear my new shoes today!!! Woo-hoo! No they aren't 9 inch heels, comfy ones 
for walking on hard stone floors.

What will your morning bring ???


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I’m your newest follower :) Please feel free to come by http://raisingastorm.blogspot.com and follow if you’d like! I look forward to keeping up with your future posts!

- Alison

Calling all Locavore's- Markets in your Area