Polarizing filter

If you want to get sharper images without doing much editing, try buying a good polarizing filter for your camera.
 I headed to my local camera shop...after doing some research on the internet, asking other photographers opinions, and my hubby. 

As you can see, as I rotated the filter, it did change the color of the sky and bring out the greens and blues... 
This is part of my journey to understand photography by teaching myself with practice, gathering a little info at a time. My brain just does not have the retention like it used to have prior to menopause playtime.. Getting to really dislike that word...anyway it's a process...
                                       And I am really liking the results I have been getting.

No comments:

Calling all Locavore's- Markets in your Area